Microblading/brow embroidery training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JMA beauty strikes again! Yawn[emoji42]

Oh are there done Facebook groups too ;) x

Ha ha too funny 2785 your funny

Agree with you too!!!! I've seen too many comments from jmabeauty it's boooring! I am a semi permanent make up artist work with a machine, absolutely love microblading and would love to train!
If you girls are trained and microblading or spmu you should ask to be part of the Facebook groups. Everyone is so supportive

Ohhh please could you tell me which ones you follow on Facebook I follow two already they are so good X

hi everyone

so I'm reading all your comments realise they are quite old now but have a few questions on microblading if anyone can help? I'm looking to train and have found 2 or 3 salons or schools who do this however they range so much in price and don't understand , one is over £3000 and the other is £700 how can this be? some courses are 4 days other 2? i don't want to train with some dodgy salon but also I'm unaware of the kit and how expensive this will be etc? so spending £700 on a course may sound good but not if i then have to invest hundreds in the kit

if anyone who does this could shed some light on the course they did that would be a great help i feel confused and don't want to spend a fortune on a course and not be satisfied xx

Latest posts

Back