Microblading case studies/practicing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Girls,

I recently trained with elite microblading. I am struggling with the pigments and what to use on each client - does anyone have before and afters and the colour pigments used to help? Thanks

Hi am booked on my training with elite, i was wondering how you found it? sorry i cant help about pigments x

Hi Girls,

I recently trained with elite microblading. I am struggling with the pigments and what to use on each client - does anyone have before and afters and the colour pigments used to help? Thanks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468099295.520537.jpg
dark toffe

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468099326.072226.jpg
espresso

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468099394.982012.jpg
mocochino

I know that you posted this a while back but I wanted to let you know that I use Li Pigments and love them. If you are on FB, there is a group that is called Li Pigments with Girlz Ink. It is a closed group, so you need to send a message/friend request to Teryn Darling. She is the certified rep in my area. Anyway, the group is a wealth of knowledge and information. It has helped me sooooo much. They have great pictures too. I hope this helps.

Hi does anyone really struggle with how much pressure to apply? I'm struggling with a lot of things really, I've done about 40 clients most have came back healed looking awful I'm just not getting it x

Try blading on oranges and bananas you'll know from how they react if your going to deep.. Also on micro pore tape that's a good indicator for pressure x

Thank you so much for your help xx

HI there can anyone help me - i have fully trained (apparently) I have the certificate but I don't think the training was that good as I have micro bladed my sister and myself and all times the pigment disappears after they flake off. I use Goochi pigments all plant based (anyone else use these?). Even the ones the trainer did on me have fallen out!!! can anyone advise? I see another poster here said hers have fallen out after 2 weeks and looks like there is nothing there. many thanks in advance - i feel i have wasted a lot of money training in something that everyone else who has trained in it can do! I have heard Li pigments are good so will buy a pot but they are not cheap. thanks

what are your before top up like? have a lot of the pigment come out and what pigment make do you use. many thanks

I'm in the States. I did my training with Deluxe Brows. The training was great but now that I've had clients I have more questions and have no immediate resources. Is there a forum on here where others chime in on the Microblading process? Thanks!!! ❤️ I have couple of questions and need some advice!

Latest posts

Back