Microblading- fade, remove or correct? Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katkilo

Reaction score
Sorry posted this yesterday but in wrong forum!

So, I got my brows microbladed for the first time 3 days ago. Therapist used a hand microblading tool (epibrow technique, no machine).

I wanted natural hair strokes, a nice arch, and a natural graduated style to inners rather than a stop/start effect. Last picture below is the one I showed the therapist to describe what style and shape I was looking for.

What I have got is nowhere near that, looks like she had shaded them in as well as using some scattered strokes, and they are two completely different brows- one thicker, undefined and higher, one slimmer and better defined (though too low and not the shape I wanted)

I have to decide what to do, I don't believe correction is realistically possible unless I want to end up with cartoon thick brows (I don't) but if you think it is any advice would be welcome

Other option seems to be to do the opposite of all post tattoo healing instructions to try to minimise how much of the tattoo takes then do cream, acid or laser and then get them redone by someone else from fresh: have started with this and per pics below I am making some progress, but SO MUCH dye still coming off on the wet wipes 3 days on.

Bleugh. So depressed about this

Attachments

• IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 52
Hi, have you contacted the person who did them for you? If so what was their reaction? I know you may not want to return to them but they will probably be the best person to give advice as they can ask their trainer and advise based on that product. Also as you’re not happy they should be aware and offer some sort of resolution. Really hope you get it sorted, it’s so upsetting when you don’t get what you hoped for xx

Latest posts

Back