Microblading-who gets licence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jawell3090

Reaction score
Hi
I’m thinking of having a self employed micro blading therapist work within my salon, however I’m unsure who should provide the licence?

I assumed it would be her then as they are a self employed operator? So it would be their business an business expense to be registered at a premises? Plus no one else would do the treatment apart from them?

Can anyone help?
Thanks

It depends on your council. We, as a salon need to have a licence for some treatments. Some councils require the operator to have a licence as well. You may find you have to apply if it’s not something she can do, and charge her or come to an arrangement.

Vic x

Hiya
Most councils will require you both to have a license.
One for the premises which can be yearly or most often a lifetime licence, I feel this is the salons responsibility to pay for as it will be your licence not hers.
They also require the technician to have a licence which i feel is the technicians responsibility to pay for as it will be hers to take anywhere she works not yours.
You will need to contact your local council to find out what their requirements are. I hope this helps x

Hiya
Most councils will require you both to have a license.
One for the premises which can be yearly or most often a lifetime licence, I feel this is the salons responsibility to pay for as it will be your licence not hers.
They also require the technician to have a licence which i feel is the technicians responsibility to pay for as it will be hers to take anywhere she works not yours.
You will need to contact your local council to find out what their requirements are. I hope this helps x

That's how it is for us too!

Latest posts

Back