Microblading - Who to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCL22

Reaction score
Karen Betts, Phibrows, Infinity Brows (Sandra Opul) , Dermagraph, the list goes on so many places to train.

All sound very good, any thoughts on who is best from your experience?

Anyone able to advise? I'm trying to weigh up differences some inline with 2 days training others longer in class thanks

It depends on your current level of brow training and budget, I'd have thought. Generally, my rule of thumb is if it's cheap and quick, you're not going to come away feeling confident, although it really depends on the individual trainer.

There are lots of threads discussing Microblade training, so use the search facility and have a good read whilst waiting for any more replies. You can never do too much research when it comes to sourcing training that's suited to your specific needs. Although, in the end, it can be a toss of the coin between 2 and you just have to go with your instinct.

I've trained with elite and wouldn't recommend. I then trained with phibrows and felt 100 times more confident after the training. You have to pass 11 levels, each level is a specific part of the brow so you learn so much more.

Thanks for thoughts.
X167346 do you do the online training first with Phibrows then the training course?

Whether you do online or in person you still have to complete the 11 levels through their app craftmaster. You have 6 months to complete but this can be extended if needed too

Latest posts

Back