Microloops shedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supergirl360

Reaction score
Hi all, I fitted a clients hair on Friday with Russian human hair Microloops and she was really happy, she tipped etc. Then I got a call on Sunday stating that she was furious with excessive hair shedding from the loops. I explained that it is normal for some shedding from the loops etc but now she wants her money back from the supplier etc. Have any of you had any problems with excessive shedding? I’ve asked for her to take a picture when she wakes up in the morning of her pillow so that I have something to go back to the supplier with and advised that we would most likely have to remove the loops for them to be sent back for testing. What would you guys suggest?

I would suggest a return visit to see for yourself before you do anything. Arrange an appointment to see her and give it a good brush when u get there then u can see if the shedding is excessive or normal. If it’s excessive then advise she waits another week to see if it slows down (all loose hair may have gone by then so could be ok) but take it from there. U can’t advise a problem you can’t see. Good luck.

Thanks for your response, this much is true

Latest posts

Back