Microplane foot file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this doesn't sound stupid--- how is this different then using a "razor" ?

At a salon I was at they soaked- did cuticle, trim, put callus remover onto microplane & then went onto bottom of feet-- I had not used one before & only did as instructed.....

I hope this doesn't sound stupid--- how is this different then using a "razor" ?

At a salon I was at they soaked- did cuticle, trim, put callus remover onto microplane & then went onto bottom of feet-- I had not used one before & only did as instructed.....

There is no danger of cutting into the skin using a Microplane and the manufacturer does instruct technicians to use it on DRY skin, not with callus removal products. The Microplane will remove dead skin very efficiently without the aid of Acid based callus removers.

Using a Credo blade is fraught with hidden dangers, especially in the hands of a careless or untrained person. There is also a greater risk when using a blade, of removing too much callus build up. Callus serves a function and that is to protect the foot ... Too much callus build up is not good and then again too little can be painful. The Microplane is a safe and efficient way to keep a balance between the two.

Latest posts

Back