Microplane pedicure file problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly girl

Reaction score
Hiya, I have used my microplane file a few times now and both plates are cracking on the plastic surrounds. Has anyone else had this problem? The plastic is starting to break away in places. I always rinse them under the tap and spray them with steriliser but i never put them in very hot water. I thought I had done something wrong with the first plate but now both have cracked I was wondering if this is a common problem :sad:

Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's strange. I've used mine quite a bit since I bought it, and have been washing it in very hot water and soap before spraying it down with mundo disinfectant, and it's fine. I do worry a bit about breaking the plastic bits on the 2 plates though because I struggle a bit to pop them back in place. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Mine did the same thing :( So I now have the gigantic colossal one and the smaller version, not the pro one that has the buffer. I think it's just the popping it in and out all the time just weakens the plastic.

Thanks for the replies ladies. At least its not just me. I will either change to the bigger file or be prepared to change my plates before they get blunt. I do love my microplane though ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back