Microsoft Excel spreadsheet template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m hoping someone could help me. I want to start putting my income & expenditure into a spreadsheet format...have always done this on paper previously. I’ve purchased Microsoft Office Home and was wondering if any of you lovelies have an excel spreadsheet template I could be guided by?
It’s all a little daunting at the moment :oops:

Hi everyone,
I’m hoping someone could help me. I want to start putting my income & expenditure into a spreadsheet format...have always done this on paper previously. I’ve purchased Microsoft Office Home and was wondering if any of you lovelies have an excel spreadsheet template I could be guided by?
It’s all a little daunting at the moment :oops:

Don’t worry it’s SUPER EASY

1. Make a spreadsheet

2. Make columns for:

Location of receipt (you can save photos in a folder on your pc just save them with the date and vague idea of what it is so you can find it if you need it).

Date

Client Name

Treatment/s

Money In (amount client pays you)

Money Out (eg card fee/paypal fee)

At the bottom put:
TOTAL INCOME
TOTAL EXPENSES
TOTAL PROFIT (Income-expenses=profit)

Categories make it easier for accounting, eg furniture/PPE/salon products/retail products/uniform/p&p/VAT/delivery costs). If you add that amount to those categories it will tell you how much you spend on each thing. I used to use a separate spreadsheet for expenses but I find just highlighting them in a colour makes them easier to find, especially since card costs have to be considered now.

Anything else just ask

Latest posts

Back