Middle quality hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Good day!
Now before everyone points this out, I know theres MASSIVE thread on hair extension suppliers buts is huge and im asking for advise on a specific type here. I still find that thread points out a lot of budget suppliers but not more greater quality!
im basically wondering what you girls use as a middle range quality hair extension supplier. I use Angel for budget & Tasha/other high quality Russian for high end but ppl often come to me looking for an inbetweener.
can anyone help me out?
Thank you X

Iv just started using sjk hair seems lush so far :)

Iv just started using sjk hair seems lush so far :)

Sorry. But why don't you get smokes from different a suppliers and do some research yourself instead of asking the same thing on loads of extension threads

Sjk do 3 ranges its handy using one supplier to get it all x

Agree that best way to source supplier(s) is to get samples and test yourself.

Not all recommendations on a forum such as this may be as 'independent' as you may hope

Totally agree with studio 58. Sjk hair is crap!

Should of put a full stop there- they were 2 seperate comments lol

Totally agree with studio 58. Sjk hair is crap!

Who do you use? I started using SJK and had a problem which they don't seem bothered to solve, but on the other hand another extensionist I know had a prob and they sorted it out with no questions asked?!

Sorry. But why don't you get smokes from different a suppliers and do some research yourself instead of asking the same thing on loads of extension threads

Because I want to post on threads as I'm new and like to speak to people with experience iv got samples but tht doesn't help you with how long the hair lasts!! Is tht ok with you!!!!!!

You can see where the relation of bitchyness and hairdressing comes from! No need.

Because I want to post on threads as I'm new and like to speak to people with experience iv got samples but tht doesn't help you with how long the hair lasts!! Is tht ok with you!!!!!!

That's fine by me. You just seem to drag up lots of extension threads and ask the same question.

People are always willing to give advice, but most people have worked hard finding a supplier they trust and will be less willing to give advice to someone who asks the same question repeatedly and has a bad attitude when asked why not research it yourself.

People will always love a company that someone else hates the only way of knowing how you find them is to try them yourself.

Running a business without doing thorough research (which you are) AND thorough testing is not a great start.

That's fine by me. You just seem to drag up lots of extension threads and ask the same question.

People are always willing to give advice, but most people have worked hard finding a supplier they trust and will be less willing to give advice to someone who asks the same question repeatedly and has a bad attitude when asked why not research it yourself.

People will always love a company that someone else hates the only way of knowing how you find them is to try them yourself.

Running a business without doing thorough research (which you are) AND thorough testing is not a great start.

I don't have a bad attitude I thought your response was quite rude I ask a lot of questions that's just who I am I have been testing hair but the testing doesn't like I said before show you how long it lasts I just wanted to make sure before using on clients. And I not asked any questions on this thread so why you had to speak so rude to me I don't know if you don't wish to answer my questions then don't. I just didn't find my training very helpful and people on here are experienced and I'm sorry I was always brought up by the way if you don't know something ask so I have !

I don't have a bad attitude I thought your response was quite rude I ask a lot of questions that's just who I am I have been testing hair but the testing doesn't like I said before show you how long it lasts I just wanted to make sure before using on clients. And I not asked any questions on this thread so why you had to speak so rude to me I don't know if you don't wish to answer my questions then don't. I just didn't find my training very helpful and people on here are experienced and I'm sorry I was always brought up by the way if you don't know something ask so I have !

My point was its the same question you asked on a few threads, at the time there was quite a few extension threads at the top of the forum because you had asked that question on all of them.

It was the !!!!!! that made me say about an attitude.

To be fair when I wrote my reply 2others agreed with it.

I'm not meaning to sound bitchy but if you didn't find your training helpful you need to go elsewhere and re-train before applying extensions to anyone's hair.

Totally agree you don't learn without asking questions just not the same one on a few threads, give someone time to answer you.

My point was its the same question you asked on a few threads, at the time there was quite a few extension threads at the top of the forum because you had asked that question on all of them.

It was the !!!!!! that made me say about an attitude.

To be fair when I wrote my reply 2others agreed with it.

I'm not meaning to sound bitchy but if you didn't find your training helpful you need to go elsewhere and re-train before applying extensions to anyone's hair.

Totally agree you don't learn without asking questions just not the same one on a few threads, give someone time to answer you.

I did not mean to sound like I had attitude and I'm sorry if you thought that I av been else were to train again the only reason I asked on a few post because there was different people posting on different ones I don't understand though why you commented on this post when I'd not asked a question on here I av done my research and found a supplier which is what I said on here just wanted people opinions on some top quality suppliers that's all.

Good day!
Now before everyone points this out, I know theres MASSIVE thread on hair extension suppliers buts is huge and im asking for advise on a specific type here. I still find that thread points out a lot of budget suppliers but not more greater quality!
im basically wondering what you girls use as a middle range quality hair extension supplier. I use Angel for budget & Tasha/other high quality Russian for high end but ppl often come to me looking for an inbetweener.
can anyone help me out?
Thank you X

I'm the same hun. I will no longer using SJK, its just been one problem after another. Its a shame as i loved their hair but cant afford to get losing clients because they cant get an order right.

I've tried most hair on the market, i've used Foxy in the past so trying that again but still happy with Beauty Works Celeb Choice as my higher end hair - i've had that in myself since Feb and its still perfect :)

x

Were do you get your celb choice from do the do nanos xx

Were do you get your celb choice from do the do nanos xx

I get them direct from their website or Paulsworld. Both are the same price, i think if you spend £500+ per month you get a 5% discount.

I've personally tried most of the hair mentioned in all the threads and BW Celeb Choice has by far been the best.

x

Latest posts

Back