Midlands and Scottish competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am delighted to announce that application forms for our forthcoming two nail competions - UK Nail Tech 2008 and Scottish Nail Technician of the Year are now available.

UK Nail Tech 2008 takes place at part of BeautyUK at the NEC Birmingham on Sunday 13th and Monday 14th April. There are 10 categories, including the usual Top Techs, Salon Nail Challenge, Nail Art Challenge, and Student plus the Top Tech Photographic with the theme of 'Wedding Belles'. You can download a booking form here or call 01332 227690.

Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2008 is the only professional nail competition in Scotland, and takes place as part of Scottish Beauty at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh on Sunday 11th May. Again, there are 10 categories with the Photographic theme being 'The 1960s'. Download your application form or call 01332 227680.

Both competitions are sponsored by Kinetics Professional Nail Systems, along with Guild News and The Nail File, who will be providing prizes of training plus the fabulous crystal trophies that everyone loved last year!

Over the next few months we'll be publishing loads of useful articles and competition tips in Guild News, The Nail File newspaper (issue 2 is out now!) and on the event websites at BeautyServe.com

Good luck everyone - I'll keep you posted with any updates,
Melissa x

OMG this has come around very quick.

Can wait to see you all there.:hug:

i hope i can make it this year depends on if i do the nailympics?

Latest posts

Back