Migraines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a headache reading this!!

Well still feeling a little off it! Traveling for 5 plus hours with two kids and a knobhead is going to be fun!! Trains and buses make me ever so sick! Got my sickness bands on and had my anti sickness tablets ready to go! Got my lucozade which always calms my tummy! Gonna have some ginger beer before I go as well! As long as this headache simply stays the odd twinge I shall manage this journey without throwing up! Fingers crossed

Well still feeling a little off it! Traveling for 5 plus hours with two kids and a knobhead is going to be fun!! Trains and buses make me ever so sick! Got my sickness bands on and had my anti sickness tablets ready to go! Got my lucozade which always calms my tummy! Gonna have some ginger beer before I go as well! As long as this headache simply stays the odd twinge I shall manage this journey without throwing up! Fingers crossed

Good luck :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just make sure your Ginger Beer doesn't contain any artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame as they're well known to cause migraines.

I made it! Took my daughter on the beach for the first time! Was amazing! Now gotta hope the weather holds out

I made it! Took my daughter on the beach for the first time! Was amazing! Now gotta hope the weather holds out

Aww glad you're feeling better! Fingers crossed for sunshine xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I suffer really bad too - see my neurologist every 6 months and take preventitive meds every morning and night - keep a migraine diary find out ur triggers and avoid them as best as u can! Very hard but definitely look at alternative therapies too - hope ur better soon xx

Latest posts

Back