Milia spots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESICARULTON

Reaction score
i have reallllly annoying milia spots on my upper cheeks and around my eyes, ive tried soo many things but there always just there... so i was wondering if there was maybe some sort of treatment or somthing i could use to make these disappear!
thanks in advance :) xx

i have reallllly annoying milia spots on my upper cheeks and around my eyes, ive tried soo many things but there always just there... so i was wondering if there was maybe some sort of treatment or somthing i could use to make these disappear!

Find a salon that offers microlancing or our college does it so that would be a cheaper option if there is one near you :) xx

I do micro lancing if anyone needs it.
I'm in Somerset TA8
(Fully qualified BT and ex-nurse)

Have you been to a doctor or therapist who can confirm it is milia or you guessing? Best make sure before. As you could also have a reaction to something or it could be linked to another condition .

I personally think advanced electrolysis is a much better way to remove milia, and far less traumatic to the skin (especially if they are near the eye). If you search for ACP salons on the Sterex website you will find a list of therapists near you.

Advanced electrolysis is the most effective treatment for milia removal

Latest posts

Back