millenium products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
hi
has any of you used millenium nail products?

i trained with pinnacle prouducts but with millenium being so close to where i live
i can pop in anytime, so, if anyone has any feedback on there products, it would be gratefully received.
thanks

I used Millenium products prior to converting to Creative. I found their files & tips excellent but other than that not great!!
Their L&P yellows and i had probs with lifting/cracking etc... i would say its worth paying that bit more and go for either Creative or Ez Flow. Since changing I have had nothing but GREAT feedback.

Goodluck

thanks donna,

i think i will just stick with pinnacle or might try nail order, for now.
i'm not creative trained, so can't buy there products(not yet anyway, hopefully in the not to distant future)

Hi Jacqui

I use Millenium nail tips
after trying several different type tips i found these the best
well the french tips imperticular because there smile lines are so sharp an smiley
instead of straight acrosss like many other tips.

i also use there prep wipes......... cuticle oil...(smells good)

haylznailz said:
Hi Jacqui

I use Millenium nail tips
after trying several different type tips i found these the best
well the french tips imperticular because there smile lines are so sharp an smiley
instead of straight acrosss like many other tips.

i also use there prep wipes......... cuticle oil...(smells good)
yep have to agree with hayley their cuticle oil smells pretty yummy, and does the job as good as any other.Tips are great.
Just stay clear of their L&P

it was mainly the l&p that i was thinking about, i don't think i will be getting it there now.

thanks for the advice girls

i use their products regularly and have had no problems with them. i love the cuticle oil and their french tips are brilliant.

I have and do use Nail Orders L&P and have no problems with it Yellowing, cracking or ageing, personally so I can recommend this - I also love working with retention + too...but until you can convert it that is your choice then this is a very good system IMO

I started out using their L&P but had nothing but trouble with it. I converted to EZFlow and have never looked backed since. They offer an excellent mail order delivery service and the products are usually delivered to your door the day after you order.

Marianna

i'm going to go with nailorder for l&p, at least until i can convert to creative, millenium will come in handy to keep me stocked up in files, buffers and tips.
thanks for the advice geeks

Hi Jaqui, I Am From The North-east Too, I Am Creative Trained But Tend To Use Millenium Tips With Creative L+p. I Do Get Some Files And Buffers From Them And I Do Like The Air Dry Top Coat It Gives A Nice Thick Glossy Finish To The Enhancements, I Also Stock That To Sell Out To Clients And It Sells Well.
Sue

Latest posts

Back