Minor gripe-therapists not replying to messages!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bert666

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I just wanted to see if I was being ridiculous by getting annoyed at this or not- I've contacted 2 therapists in my area with regards to having HD Brows done and wether it would actually be possible on my non-existent brows (but that's another thread!:lol:) and I haven't heard a sausage back from either of them!

Now, being a part time therapist/ full time mum/ full time student, I appreciate that you can't always reply to texts from clients immediately all the time, but surely a full paying client deserves an acknowledgement at least?!!?!!!

Xxx

Yep it's soooo annoying when people don't get back to you! It's just basic manners really.

I had it recently with a supplier though, was wanting to book in for one of their training courses and had asked a few times about dates...to then be pencilled in for a training date and told they would be in touch to confirm time...never heard anything from them and not going to use them or their products now.
I get that people are busy but people should be mindful that manners are free and reputation counts for a lot.

If they don't want the business leave them to it...rudeness might mean they will live to regret it.

Hope you get your brows done :hug:

you need to have brows for them to work with hun so let them grow as much as you can before the treatment if you get it booked, also you will need to apply makeup daily to achieve the look they suggest for you until your brows grow into that shape xx

Have you considered micropigmentation if you don't really have any brows?

Also I always find it difficult to text back if I'm working but I will normally text someone back when I finish (if it's not too late) or in the morning. I dont understand why anyone would ignore a potential client...x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks girls for replying and making me feel normal for being a tad annoyed!! ;)

Pinkbunny28- what's micro pigmentation? I over plucked my eyebrows donkeys years ago and now they just don't grow so I have my answer on that front from you lovelies here! I have contemplated having them tattooed on but was hoping for something a little cheaper to begin with (and not quite so permanent) just in case I decided that actually I like my pencil thin chop stick brows!! :lol:

It's just that. Tattooing. But it's semi permanent (as in it lasts a year or 2 before you need it topped up). It can be very expensive in some places. You could maybe try modeling for one of the big brands like nouveau (sp) or finishing touches. Tutors would be on hand so nothing will go wrong lol you could ask for final assessment treatment so you know they've been out and done at least 12 case studies.
Also, they will draw them on first and you can start with a thin eyebrow and maybe when you have your top up 4 weeks later (it's in 2 stages for the first treatment at least just like a tattoo incase any bits have faded) you can decide to have them a bit thicker. Ask for brushstrokes too so it's a more natural eyebrow.
Let me know if I can help anymore :) good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Tattooed bows look more real than people think when done properly. My aunt who won't leave the door to put the bins out without a full face of makeup had her brows, eyeliner and lip liner done, cut her makeup time by a large amount as well as spend.

As for the original topic, its just rude and bad business.... I would say 99% of us don't work at full capacity every working day so unless the ones you contacted are so then it makes no sense to ignore a potential client who would not just bring money in but could also recommend them to others.
I try to operate a 6 hour limit on getting back to clients but my phone does go off at 7 and isn't back on until 9 am xoxo

Hi

Until last year I had very sparse brows, due to OCD plucking of my brows with the help of a 10 x magnification mirror :eek:

My friend did the HD Brows course and asked me to be her challenging client. I have to say the results are fantastic. I now have full shaped brows, and can't imagine having my bald brows back!!!!

First pic before any HD Brow work

Second pic taken recently, no powder or pencil used.

HTH Carole xx

Brows.jpg

Brows 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back