Minx Aftercare advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Following on from a few posts enquiring about Shellac aftercare advice i thought it might be useful to do the same about Minx...

I'm in the process of putting together my Minx aftercare sheets and would love to hear what other geeks have on theirs.

I know Minx is relatively straight forward but i'd like to have something to give away with them just so they are aware if they do something to it, it's their fault lol

xx

Just some suggestions....

Wear rubber gloves when doing household chores.
No biting or picking.
No filing.
After a hot bath or shower, run your finger over your Minx while they're still warm.
Use Solar Oil every day.
If your Minx do start to lift before you can get back to see me, you may use a clear top coat to hold it in place.

I also have the Minx aftercare advise sheet to send out if you are an S2 customer (and to you Tammy lol). Send a request to me to [email protected] along with your S2 customer number and I will send it along. No need to re-invent the wheel people .. That's what we are here for you know!! :hug: all you have to do is ask.

I LOVE YOU, GiGi!

I also have the Minx aftercare advise sheet to send out if you are an S2 customer (and to you Tammy lol). Send a request to me to [email protected] along with your S2 customer number and I will send it along. No need to re-invent the wheel people .. That's what we are here for you know!! :hug: all you have to do is ask.

Thank you Gigi :) You go above and beyond so you do.. your help is appreciated x

Latest posts

Back