Minx designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callaghanbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I'm about to order my Minx kit today and I can choose 8 designs - which designs are popular ones?

Thanks

Hippy chick, fireworks, gold/silver/snow cheetah have all been a firm favourite for ages. The newer collection my client are loving the cheetah sorbet and cheers. I personally love Gotcha they are bright and funky! My minx clients tend to go for the bright and bold although I have some who love the chrome minx x

Hi, I'm about to order my Minx kit today and I can choose 8 designs - which designs are popular ones?

Thanks

Is anybody else able to advise or is Minx not that popular?

Thanks

Call Sweet Squared rather than ordering online and they will tell you the most popular designs.

Happy Minxing!

Call Sweet Squared rather than ordering online and they will tell you the most popular designs.

Happy Minxing!

Thanks for your reply, I am ordering over the phone but just wanted to view the popular designs before I called S2.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I am ordering over the phone but just wanted to view the popular designs before I called S2.

Thanks

The Cheetah ones are generally very popular so just make sure you get a few different colours of those. There are so many patterns available now that it's hard to say!

Latest posts

Back