Minx .. Do I need to be trained?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbriggs100

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals

could you please help me - I am a complete newby and was just wondering I am about to do my manicure course and bio sculpture course which was not cheap ! However I was also hoping to do minx nails or kooky nails - do I need to pay more money and get separately trained for this or can I just practice lots and when happy start charging my clients ?

Any advise would be fab :rolleyes:

thanks xx

go for the minx training well worth the small outlay for the training :green:

I would deffinatly advise getting the proper training. This is the only way you can be sure your doing the treatment correctly. Its better to pay a little extra money and get the correct result then to just wing it and not know what your really doing.

Can you tell me if you need to go on training for minx to purchase. I
Would be very interested in offering minx.
(sorry if this has Been asked before)

Ok thanks for the advise , your right , I will try and sus out where to do my training , do you know if this includes a starter kit ?????

Thanks x lol xx :)

You dont HAVE to but would recommend to so you know youre doing it properly. Its not expensive and i was only there a few hours you dont have to take a whole day out.
s2 just require you hold a qualification in manicure/pedicure to purchase from them, you would need to send a copy of ur certificate to open an account.
hth x

Hi I am interested also in doing a Minx Nails course, however I wanted to try practise on myself a few times first to see if I liked the results! I am already trainned in Bio Sculpture and wanted to possibly introduce Minx nails also! Can somone tell me what equipment is required to do the minx nails - is the infrared light required?
Thank you

Latest posts

Back