Minx - Fingers & Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Hiya

I have received my Minx kit today but this may be a silly question but how do you know which ones are for fingers and which are for toes??

They look the same to me??

Hiya

I have received my Minx kit today but this may be a silly question but how do you know which ones are for fingers and which are for toes??

They look the same to me??

In most cases you can use either for fingers or toes but I think the code number on the Minx will either have an F or a T before it.

The ones for toes are a little more square in shape at the eponychium end of the Minx.

Brilliant Thanx for that youve just helped me out heaps x x

Is the kit expensive to buy? I also remember (Avon) doing something very similar to these, are they even comparable?

Is the kit expensive to buy? I also remember (Avon) doing something very similar to these, are they even comparable?

Nothing like . Minx is not a consumer product but a professional product which is durable and which lasts and which needs to be applied by professionals.

So where can you learn to do Minx thing?

Your best to contact Sweet Squared hun, no one on here will be able to give you the price of the kits. You do need tobe qualified in nails or manicure to buy a kit
hth

Latest posts

Back