Minx Heat lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadisonsMummy

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has the New Minx Heat Lamp in Black? I am setting up mobile and i dont mind paying the extra for the lamp but i need it to be portable and the white lamp looks a lot bigger (i used it in the salon i used to work in and cant imagin carrying it about!)
Also does it stand by itself or does it have to be attached to a table?

Sorry if i sound silly asking:o but i would like to have the opinion of someone else rather than just trawling the net before i buy one!!!

Much love:Love:

lissa x

I have it, it has a clamp on it so you could fix it onto a trolley table stool etc. Alot smaller/neater than the White one although I'm not mobile so couldn't advise experience wise, I would imagine it is fine if you get a nice bag/case for it. There are a few threads on here regarding the medisana infrared lamp as an alternative, i much prefer my minx one and think it looks great but i do have the medisana as a back up and it does the job fine xx

I have it, it has a clamp on it so you could fix it onto a trolley table stool etc. Alot smaller/neater than the White one although I'm not mobile so couldn't advise experience wise, I would imagine it is fine if you get a nice bag/case for it. There are a few threads on here regarding the medisana infrared lamp as an alternative, i much prefer my minx one and think it looks great but i do have the medisana as a back up and it does the job fine xx

Thanks!! Im just a worrier!! I like to be 200% positive that im buying the right thing before i actually spend the money!:lol:

I will look in to a bag/case for it aswell!

Thanks again for your opinion!

lissa

x

Latest posts

Back