Minx - I am having troubles appying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

Did my first set of minx on a full paying client today never had any probs previously.

I did the balck ones with silver fire. Trouble is her nails were long and i couldnt get the minx to go on without it creasing it simply wouldnt go flat no matter how hard i tried?

Are you sure the minxs and her foot wear warm enough?and you streched it slightly ?
also I was shown when finishes to wipe over/press out the whole thing with a lint free pad.

Maybe it wasnt warm enough, i tend to find that different patterns need to be a bit warmer than others, the silver and gold i find go flexible with hardly any heat at all, but i did the bright yellow/green summery ones today on a client and found them to feel a tiny bit "thicker" so needed to be a bit warmer to make them flexible enough. I tend to lay it down on the nail with my thumb firmly putting pressure in the middle, and them smooth outwards towards the sides and free edge. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back