Minx in Northampton?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
I have my cousin staying with me for a week and I am going to Minx her toes before she goes home, what she would like to know is if there is a Nail Tech in Northampton that offers Minx so she can get it redone in the future she has lots of friends so a good potential client.

I have my cousin staying with me for a week and I am going to Minx her toes before she goes home, what she would like to know is if there is a Nail Tech in Northampton that offers Minx so she can get it redone in the future she has lots of friends so a good potential client.

This is the sort of question you should be asking S2 who would be glad to help out ... they would be happy to put you in touch with a technician in that area who is buying Minx.

OK Gigi will send Them an email tomorrow and hopefully get contact details of a good tech. Thanks would not have thought of asking SS. :hug:

Hi I'm in northampton and I do Minx I was trained at Ellisons through S2 but was never asked to register my details with S2 so maybe they have no way of knowing of my existance for the Minx!!! Please PM me if interested and hopefully I can help.

Hi I am in Northampton and do minx. PM me if you want details. Kate

Latest posts

Back