Minx info please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
I am very interested in Minx,I thought it was a CND product and sent them an email last week,they replied saying that it isn't a CND product and gave me the suppliers email,posted to them and still no reply.

Can anyone please give me info ref training(is it needed)how much?how much is the service?how much are the products?

:hug:Thankyou for any advice.

you have been told correct it is not a CND product but the CND distributers in the UK are also the distributers of this. Its sweet squared that you will need to contact on 08452106060
xx

you have been told correct it is not a CND product but the CND distributers in the UK are also the distributers of this. Its sweet squared that you will need to contact on 08452106060
xx

Ah I see.Thankyou.Would still like any advice on this please.x

if you join the minx group there is loads more info in there.....i think that some cnd educators are offering some minx workshops but there is a training video that you can watch....but the workshops would be good if you were having any issues with application or needed to do any troubleshooting. Also when you ring sweet squared they can send you the minx booklet with the designs all in ...this includes a step by step to application and removal. I dont think i can help you with prices as don't think your allowed to write them on here

if you join the minx group there is loads more info in there.....i think that some cnd educators are offering some minx workshops but there is a training video that you can watch....but the workshops would be good if you were having any issues with application or needed to do any troubleshooting. Also when you ring sweet squared they can send you the minx booklet with the designs all in ...this includes a step by step to application and removal. I dont think i can help you with prices as don't think your allowed to write them on here
Thankyou for that Sian,could you pm the prices and I will also ring Sweetsquared tomorrow.:hug:

Latest posts

Back