Minx Lamp Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me, is the official Minx Lamp from the company daylight, its a large white light, as just recieved it and wasn't what l expected the picture is not on the website to check?? thanks

Can anyone tell me, is the official Minx Lamp from the company daylight, its a large white light, as just recieved it and wasn't what l expected the picture is not on the website to check?? thanks

Yes, it is a daylight infrared lamp with a white infrared bulb. What were you expecting? If you were expecting a red infrared bulb, it has been changed it to the white one which gives more light for working as well as heat. A new and improved feature.

must say that that makes sense as I use a red infrared and it can be quite difficult to see what your doing !

must say that that makes sense as I use a red infrared and it can be quite difficult to see what your doing !

Until my red bulb has had it's day, I work with 2 lights .. one for minxing and one for seeing.

think l was expecting it to be more a table top lamp as had seen them on the american site. Haven't had time to put it together yet so looking forward to having a play :)

hey there,
we are working with another company to produce a smaller lamp with a clear light.

The daylight is great, it works but it's heavy and especially cumbersome for the mobile teks.

Please watch this space :idea:

Latest posts

Back