Minx lamp suitable for mobile use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
hi

sorry if this has been asked before, i can see the minx lamp has a clamp to attach to a table, will it be a problem if there is no table to attatch it to?

thanks

carly

hi

sorry if this has been asked before, i can see the minx lamp has a clamp to attach to a table, will it be a problem if there is no table to attatch it to?

thanks

carly

Yes I think there would be. The lamp does have a base but it is VERY Heavy to be carrying around with you. How do you perform nail services without a table?

If you use an ironing board, then it is a simple matter of bringing along a small piece of wood to use to clamp the lamp onto the ironing board.

If your doing toes you can't clip it to a table..lol

If your doing toes you can't clip it to a table..lol

Mine is clipped to a table always even for toes .. that is the beauty of the Minx lamp, is that it extends from the table to the floor quite easily.

o well, sure she has her reasons for not wanting to use a table.. xx

I was just wondering if it would reach the feet from a table, i don't use an ironing board, I dont think it gives a good impression if you ask someone if you can borrow their ironing board to do the treatment.. x

Latest posts

Back