Minx lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there,
I did my minx training through Ellisons last year, but have only been doing it on myself, just using a normal high wattage desk lamp for the heat...... I have now added this service to my price list and have had a few queries so I need to invest in a proper heat lamp.
Having searched on this site for advice on what lamp to get (I can't afford the 'minx lamp' at the moment) I have seen quite a few people saying that they use this one
Medisana Infrared Therapeutic Lamp | Pain Relief & First Aid | Health & Wellbeing | Peak Nutrition or this one Philips - InfraPhil infrared lamp 150W - HP3616/01 - Infrared lights - Light therapy - Home lighting
My question is do they tilt down enough to warm the clients hands/feet and minx, from what I can work out they tilt upwards..........
thanks
Linds x

I had the phillips infraphil heat lamp similar to the medisina one and I found it hard to position it for the feet properly but it was ok till I could get the minx one . I have saved up all the money for the minx lamp and it has just been delivered today so I can't wait to try it out.

I bought the minx lamp to start with and put it on my credit card. Paid it off now with the money I've made from my minx. I was goin to get the medisana but thought why waste £25 ish on that one when I can get the real deal. The minx is great, looks professional and moves to any angle imaginable lol. I know everyone's circumstances are different though.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back