Minx nail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leizab718

Reaction score
hey im just wondering if any1 has done any minx nail training an how much did it cost...

It is free when you buy a kit, I'm doing mine on Tuesday and buying the kit. I think it is about £30 without the kit. Hth

where are u doing yur training ? and who do i need to contact bout gettin on the course?

Samantha did her minx with us yesterday here at the Manchester academy and was a star. If you need any info on minx you can either give us a call here on 0845 2000 311 or head office on 0845 210 6060.

hey im just wondering if any1 has done any minx nail training an how much did it cost...

Leeds college of beauty has a minx course on Monday 6 - 9pm i am going on it.

I went yesterday to the one at Manchester and can't recommend it highly enough. Julia is really lovely and very passionate about education and the products. Just don't do what I did and forget your credit card lol. All the girls there will bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. They still make time even when there busy and all while smiling( shame not everywhere is the same)

Hi, where abouts is the manchester academy? Thanks

how much is the kit?

It is free when you buy a kit, I'm doing mine on Tuesday and buying the kit. I think it is about £30 without the kit. Hth

where did youi get ur kit from?

I'm doing the minx training on 1st Dec at salmas hair and beauty academy dewsbury. Lovely professional staff, can't recommend them enough.

Latest posts

Back