Minx Nails in New Zealand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p1nklady

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just moved from the UK to live in New Zealand. I am hoping to start up my own business out here. I have been to many nail salons around my area but cant find anywhere that offers Minx nails!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what salons in New Zealand are charging for a set on Minx Nails.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks XxX

Hi Ya
Minx is very new to NZ. Check out the nz nail academy as they are the distributers here in NZ Debbie will be able to let you know what salons are charging for minx.
http://www.nznailacademy.co.nz/
:)

Hi all,

I have just moved from the UK to live in New Zealand. I am hoping to start up my own business out here. I have been to many nail salons around my area but cant find anywhere that offers Minx nails!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what salons in New Zealand are charging for a set on Minx Nails.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks XxX
Hi Guys

I can see this is a very old thread but just to introduce myself .... My name Is Leah and i am the Educator here in NZ for Minx. :) The distributor for Minx in NZ is Peter Lykissas Director of SwitchFunky based in Australia. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me :)

Hello Leah ;)

long time no chat ...

Hello Leah ;)

long time no chat ...

Hi there Mr ... How the heck are you :green: !! you are right it absolutely is long time no chat !! What are you up to now a days ?

Latest posts

Back