Minx Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahQ

Reaction score
:confused: Hia everyone... I'm just about to rent a room in a local salon and really want to start doing Minx mans & peds... Do you need training or are they simple enough to pick up as you go along??

Hi there

I think its best to do the training day. I did it at Ellisons in Coventry and I picked up some really good tips. Plus you get a 10% discount on any of the products on your training day, really good for stocking up on Minx.

Good Luck :green:

I dont think they are stressing that training is essential for the application of minx.. i will also be investing the products in the upcoming weeks and wont be doing the training as i live in Northern Ireland, HTHs and good luck with your new business :)

I'd say if you can, do the training. You can do it without, but I think it helps to see it done first. I watched it being done at The Event, then had a go, it's fab stuff. Plus if you get 10% off stock bought, well get yourself loads on the day and you'll save yourself the cost of the training anyway and have loads to offer straight away :green:

hi hun. i bought some and had a go just on me and the mother in law, but i have now regeistered on a mix training/information session with CND. check your local as i think they might be doing these days all over xx

Latest posts

Back