Minx wows at Paris Fashion Week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
The fashion pack at this week’s Paris Fashion Week has not been short-changed when it comes to fantastic nail designs.
Judging by Minx’s presence at Vivienne Westwood’s show, the style movers and shakers of the world have been delivered a feast of fingertip fashions.

Celebrated UK nail stylist Marian Newman worked with Westwood and her husband Andreas Kronthaler to bring the catwalk designs to life.

“I knew the collection had many powerful messages, but the overall theme was childlike, individual, and a little bit trashed,” explained Newman. “Together, we looked at a variety of Minx colours and designs that I felt matched this theme, and Andreas picked out the Minx that was the best fit.”

Marian and her team of Adam Slee, Naja, Agathe Pons and Delphine applied Minx to all 36 models for the show. She continued: “I also suggested adding crystals and even blobs of nail polish to underscore the playfulness of the nails, and to create individuality in the nail fashion."

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 528

Latest posts

Back