Beauty | Eyes MesmerEyez At London Fashion Week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
MesmerEyez describes itself as a, "British brand leading the way in cosmetic eyewear," and they're hoping that you want to stock your salon with what they have to offer. This year, MesmerEyez took to the catwalk at London Fashion Week making it clear that eyes are the latest accessory to match to your outfit.

Step in stage left MesmerEyez colour contact lenses. Making their debut at London Fashion Week, MesmerEyez took Felicities Presents show by storm. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the fashion crowds MesmerEyez lenses could be spotted on models from the likes of new fashion designers Beautiful Soul and Neobantic Fashion. There was a phenomenal response to the Felicity Presents show, with photographers vying to catch models' MesmerEyez-ing eyes on camera.

Nicola Woods, designer and founder of Beautiful Soul was delighted with the collaboration and said, "Blue is the perfect colour for an English rose and suits the quintessentially English appeal of the brand, therefore the vibrant MesmerEyez contact lenses worked really well on our models for Felicities Presents."

For more information on MesmerEyez-ing your salon, if you so wish, head to Wholesale & Distribution, Colored Contact Lenses, Halloween Contacts, Cosmetic Coloured Contacts. UK's Number 1 Brand. Free Fast Woldwide Shipping

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 549
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 617
hmmm, I am not too sure about coloured contacts. I think they look great! But health wise, are they ok?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hmmm, I am not too sure about coloured contacts. I think they look great! But health wise, are they ok?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi Haylo_Therapies,

In response to your question, I contacted MesmerEyez to get the lowdown on their lenses and they responded quickly with the following:

❝Regarding the comment on coloured contact lenses from one of your readers, MesmerEyez are completely safe to use as long as they are used properly and for their intended purpose: exclusively change the colour of your eyes. For instructions on how to apply them and take them off, MesmerEyez have useful videos on their website: MesmerEyez under “Care Instructions”.

MesmerEyez also have Official Medical Approval that states that MesmerEyez contact lenses are safe and high-quality contact lenses.❞

Hope that helps!

The Ed.

Thank you so much for that. It's really helpful.
I actually came across this website a few weeks back and thought it would be a great idea for client make overs. All the colours on the site look fab!

Latest posts

Back