Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susiray

Reaction score
hi guys i am new here and finding lots of the threads helpful. i live in portugal and have only just heard of minx due to a client telling how great they are, anyway i am thinking of doing them in my salon but was wondering 3 things,
i have seen online tutorials do you think this is a good way for me to learn and practice? and how much are you charging in the uk for this treatment?
and how much is the minx and do you only get one treatment in a set when you buy them?
also whats the view on trendy nail from ellisons and beauty express?
we are a bit behind the times here lol.:irked:
look forward to getting to know you guys

Last edited:
Minx are available in Spain and I believe Portugal as well from your CND distributor. I did a presentation to all the distributors for Minx so I'm quite sure they have it by now. Get in touch to have your questions answered.

We charge 28 Euros for a set of Minx in the salon, and have been offering them here in Spain for well over a year now.

There is a free video tutorial I can send if you message me with your email and your customer number for your CND distributor for verification.

As for other types of wraps ... They are not Minx .. Not the quality, not the same look or feel. Original is always best IMHO!

Click on the groups above and join the Minx lovers group ... Lots of pictures of peoples work and the designs there.

hi there

thanks for the info, i dont have a customer cnd number where do i get this and what does this give me.... sorry not up on all of this, everything here is hard to get hold of and expensive. this is another reason i join the forum to now keep up to date.
thanks for your help
susan

Just ring the CND distributor in Portugal (they are lovely) and ask to register with them. They will tell yoiu what to do. If you don't know who they are, let me know and I will send you the details of how to get hold of them. xx

Hi geeg

i am really sorry i didnt see your reply, you must think i am rude. Please please could yoy send me the info. And once again sorry susan x

Sent from my GT-I5510 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back