Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
What is the youngest ages you shud do minx on? i did a 7 yrs old the other day and her mum, feet and toes on both and acrylics on the mum, the mum rang me later that day and said her little girls minx were lifting from the front, i was going away on holiday which she knew, i said if she cud get back in id re-do them for her girl, she said she cudnt so while i was away she came in 3 time complaining that hers and her daughters minx had come off both there hands and nails and i shud have said that they wudnt last on the nails cos she'd been told they dont by a woman from creative who she said she brought in with her, im a bit upset with her cos now she saying her nails have lifted and that i overcharged her, ive done minx on quite a few clients and not had aproblem b4,
how long shud they last on the nail and how do u stop the minx catching on the big toe if u were a full shoe?

On toes minx lasts for ages, most of the time they only need removing because they have grown out. Fingers are a little more varied, it really depends on weather the client looks after them and what they re life style is like. The longest minx has lasted on my clients without any lifting was 8 days (i am not an experienced tech, have only been minxing for about 3 months on and off) I do find that applying a thin layer of gel over the top of fingers helps them stay on a bit longer.

In regards to a 7 year old, i wouldnt have minxed her. Children can not be expected to look after their nails.

HTHs x

Latest posts

Back