Missing children's day today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
International Missing Children's Day originates from the disappearance on May 25, 1979, of six-year-old Etan Patz in New York.
Over subsequent years his case was kept in the public eye by various organisations and in 1983 US President Ronald Reagan declared May 25 "Missing Children's Day" in America

:cry:
this day to remember missing children has spread all over the world and gives parents, family, friends and even complete strangers the chance to remember and pray for the children all over the world, :hug:

with the disapearance of madaline 3 weeks ago it made us all pull our precious children closer to our hearts and pray we will never know such pain, please please geeks light a candle today for madaline and the thousands of other children and pray there parents pain will soon end, :hug: and there children will be returned
i know for sure i am going to make sure my kids realy know i love them today and i hug them untill my arms ache

Latest posts

Back