Mix and match eyelash kit? In a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pdubbs89

Reaction score
Hi, opening a salon in the next month or so and struggling to find the right eyelash extension kit. I obviously want the best I can get with each item (glue, lashes etc) and seen a thread regarding best brands for each of the products. Is it possible to mix and match different brands to make my own kit? Do you think it's professional? Would you do it? If not what would you recommend?

Please help!

I Have. I use Eyelash Emprium glue,primer and surgicial wipes, Lashbase for lashes and the more curved eye patches (which I find better on older ladies) and individualeyelashextensions.co.uk for wands, micro brushes and again eye patches. Ive tried and texted many different brands etc and these ones work best for me

I use eyelash emporium also, I can really recommend their sensitive adhesive

I use the ultra and love it never had any problems with it (and im doing approx 20-25 clients a week)

If you are certified and just looking for the products you should be able to mix and match what you buy but it might still be worth looking that you use products that compliment each other to make sure you get the benefit of them all. Alternatively if you are trying to promote a brand it is better to stick with one or two rather than mixing various ones ;O))

Thanks guys, for me the most important product is the glue and the lashes themselves so as long as they are up to scratch and I'm happy with them that should be what matters right? I already have some of the eyelashes from EE and they seem good so far. Have used Lash Perfect in the past and they were good too but I jus want something that is brilliant!

I find lashbase lashes just as good as EE but more cost efficient. Good luck in your new venture!

Latest posts

Back