Mixing Additives with CND acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neats

Reaction score
hi all

new to the forum but been doing cnd nails for about 7 yrs now :biggrin:

i use alot of coloured cnd powders in my nail art and have only just noticed that these are disappearing now and being replaced by additives.. i notice the additives have been around awhile :rolleyes:
my question is.. do u mix them with your white acrylic powder and what is the mix ratio??
thanx all x

With the additives the world is your oyster :D i very rarely use my coloured powders anymore, much more colour choice with the additives.. You only need the tiniest amount of additive mixed in along with either white or clear powder. You need to experiment a little, for a beautiful baby pink I mix a little bit of haute pink with white (beautiful) for a more 'hot pink' I mix clear with the haute pink.... Yes I love pink :D mix the additives for some amazing colours...... I've probably mixed every colour possible with them so far! Hth!

hiya
thanx for ur quick reply.. i have actually ordered the pink to try.. :lol: it looks fab.. thanx for ur help.. ill have a practise later on and have a mix with the white and the pink..
xx

Additives are amazing! You can later then over the inhibition layer of shellac, mix them into your l&p and even Brisa gels. Never mix more than 30% additives into l&p or Brisa. Just experiment the colour combos are endless. Have fun

gonna take some getting use to.. iv been practising for a few hours with the red and pink additives.. they are nice but not sure the colour is as 'thick' as the red cnd powder that i use to get.. ill keep practising tho and experimenting with the ratio im using..

was wondering if when mixing with the cnd powder is it better to use clear than sheer pink.. i have just ordered a clear as only have pinks so am thinking that might be the reason the colour is slightly off...

xx

Latest posts

Back