Mixing Crazy Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattooednailed

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried mixing the crazy colour semi's to achieve an ashy rose colour? One of my friends has sent me a pic of some hair and typically it's not an easy colour.
Crazy colour do a neutral but don't they also do platinum, I'm wondering what that comes out like?!
Anyone have any pics?!

I have diluted down pink with conditioner befor and applied to blonde to give pastle rose tho her hair was very ash to begin with so that helped

I'd like to see the pic. I've never worked with crazy color, but manic panic (I'm in the US).

Unless the hair is a really clean 10, I'd tone it with a permanent platinum like 8/69 and pastel, then I'd add the diluted pink on top.

A pic would really help though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

She sent me this, which to me isn't a colour! Lol
But I want to try and please her!
It's more of a purple to me

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414335244.110696.jpg

Wella instamatic have a muted mauve which is very similar to this colour, and they last up to 10 shampoos so will get more wear out of it than crazy colour

Wella instamatic have a muted mauve which is very similar to this colour, and they last up to 10 shampoos so will get more wear out of it than crazy colour

Instamatic needs to be on a very pale clean base otherwise there will be hardly any noticeability. You'd get more durability from a true semi on porous hair. I find crazy colour has green tones. Paintbox is much nicer.

I'd go with my first suggestion. Mix one batch more vivid, then apply to the section underneath. Mix another with conditioner to dilute and apply to the top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

We recently did a training night with wella on instamatic and 2 colours were applied to my base 8 brassy hair and it came out lovely. Just aslong as colours are left of for maximum processing time

We recently did a training night with wella on instamatic and 2 colours were applied to my base 8 brassy hair and it came out lovely. Just aslong as colours are left of for maximum processing time

Was it a true pastel though? Or more a smokey colour?

Latest posts

Back