Mixing Gelish - advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilemaisie

Reaction score
I recently completed my nail harmony course and am practising with my limited colour range. My most demanding model (mother-in-law) only really likes one of my colours so I would to mix some new colours with what I have.

I have bought some pots which I understand I need to cover so as not to expose to uv light but I was wondering how you apply ie do you buy a separate brush for application? Or do,you need to use a gelish polish brush? How do you clean it afterwards?

Would really appreciate how you go about it, thanks in advance.

I don't mix Gelish, I layer it like I do with Shellac. I'm not sure if you can mix them, you might need to check with NH.

Hi, I just completed my training with NH today and I was told to use the oval brush and apply like you would a gel in that respect. Same action as with the bottle brush. Again don't apply too thick, keep it as you would with the bottle brush.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I mix gelish with sheek white quite often to get pastels, I never store them though, just make enough to do me..
Clients love getting a colour to their exact specification!
I just use a clean flat brush x

I clean my brushes with monomer..

Latest posts

Back