Mixing OPI colour with Gellux system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise's gel

Reaction score
I currently use gellux and love it but today I bought an opi colour that gellux don't do.... Can anyone tell me if they've used opi with the gellux top/base coat and if it's ok? I use the gellux led for curing. Could you also tell me curing times for opi with an led lamp... Thank you!!

I can't see this working very well, mixing systems is not advised it could cause reactions or service breakdown. I offer Gellux and am about todo a shellac course but everything will be kept completely separate

Sarah xx

I agree, it might not work so well as the consistency might be iffy. How about doing a tester on Fake models?

Thanks, was going to test on myself but the problem then is everyone wants it!! Thanks for your advice x

Thanks, was going to test on myself but the problem then is everyone wants it!! Thanks for your advice x

Why not buy their base & top and prep products and find out if it goes with an led lamp? Best way to do it

Sarah xx

Mixing systems is asking for trouble 😞

Would love to work with both systems but just can't afford it as just starting out... I'll try it on myself and see what happens!! Thanks everyone xx

Latest posts

Back