Mixing OPI GelColors together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried a lovely summer combo today using We Mainely Eat Lobster with a coat of Goldeneye over it! It is gorgeous, my client is going on holiday is was delighted with the Color, it has to be called Golden Lobster SS

Another new one today I mixed because I needed to a slightly lighter pink than my address is hollywood but deeper than princess rules!
So I did two coats of Hollywood with a coat of princess rules..stunning! Client loved it.....think I'll call it Princess Hollywood Rules!
I may try Hollywood with bubblebath over it Mmm!!

Have you got any photos? X

What colour do you guys think this one is?

Attachments

• LW1343-LACQUERS.jpg
    LW1343-LACQUERS.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 199
What are you naming it? :lol:

You guys will have to stop layering colours I don't have otherwise I will be forced to buy them.

Took the words out of my mouth! Xx

I am absolutely in love with GelColor now that I have got used to it. I think it is lasting better on my clients than Gelish and stays more glossy. I also love how easy it is to remove.

Just two things on my wish list: More GelColor colours from the Classic Lacquer range and mini lacquer bottles to match every GelColor.

I have now stocked the matching lacquer range, but its hard to retail something so expensive when the client probably won't need it. I'm sure I could sell loads more matching mini bottles to clients at around £5-6 each.

Is there anywhere you can buy the full range of lacquer colours in mini sizes?

No idea but that would be an excellent option for clients if OPI offered it!

I still love Gelcolor but have problems with a couple of the shades.

What are your tips for perfect application and wear?

Thanks

X

Has anyone come up with any other layering options?

Bump... I like this game :)

My chihuahua bites & cozu melted in the sun makes a beautiful sparkly coral shade!

Russian Navy with Princess Rule over the top is lovely :)

My favs are #1. Pompeii Purple (2 coats) & Princesses Rule (1 coat) - named Pompeii Princess. and #2. Lincoln Park After Dark (2 coats) & My Private Jet (1 coat) - named Lincoln's Private Jet

:) :)

I never thought about layering colours together tbh I know that princess rules is a good layer one for the sparkle may have to play around a bit!

Latest posts

Back