mma in australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
Can any of the aussie girls let me know if MMA is illegal in oz.

Thanks
Kathy

Chaces are.. no. Its only illegal in most US states. That doesnt mean it shouldnt be ;)

The reason im checking is i need to tell a young girl who i think has had them put on.One of my regular clients who is the same age as her told me she had a full set put on and they only cost her $25.00 she also told her the product realy smelt bad and the tech had a mask on the whole time she was there and so did the other techs in the salon.Is there some way you can tell if the product is mma or not.

kathy

nope, its not illegal, there is a nail salon that is appearing everywhere in australia that uses it... im not to sure if i am allowed to say the name of it on here....
there are getting a really bad rep in australia from all the nail techs... it is quiet annoying as they do not even have the qualified training and all us techs that spend the thousands of dollars and time and effort on getting the quailification, there get it for nothing... n e one know who i might be talking about??

:( Much To The Dismay of ALL......:( The only way to combat OUR problem at the moment:mad: Is to Re- Educate those Clients of OURS!!!!!! :| NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH BAGGING OUT:| ...... Rely on the Knowledge & Skill U Have combined wtih the Professional Products U use & support of the PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRY........ Available on MY premises AT ALL TIMES are Material Safety Data Sheets: MSDS [RE : CND the only Professional Product I choose to Use!!!!] And now seeing as I cant get off this FAB site maybe I can show the Clients that care ??????????The STANDARD AND EFFORT that goes into CARING for THEIR NAILS....... HANG IN THERE:biggrin: I KNOW IT IS being LOOKED INTO !!!!!!!! but with everything else it takes time. Inform why...............................................? WE, " THE PROFESSIONAL/INTERNATIONAL NAIL ENHANCEMENT REPRESENTATIVES" spent those $$$$$$$$$$$$ on our VALUED TRAINING......... IT IS THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN QUALITY AND QUANTITY .......... :smack: Its Great To Know The Differencexxxxxxxjnail AUSTRALIAxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back