Mobile app to fill last minute appointments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly girl

Reaction score
Hi, I've been approached by a company to build me an app for my clients to download. I already have most of the features it offers my business in some way or another. The only bit that interests me is a feature that I can use to update clients immediately of special offers, last minute appointments available due to cancellations etc. I know I could do this via Facebook etc but this app shows a notification on the clients phone each time something is updated on the app so would hopefully give an more immediate response. I don't really fancy paying for an app just for this feature. Does anyone know of an app builder or something similar that would do this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I've been approached by a company to build me an app for my clients to download. I already have most of the features it offers my business in some way or another. The only bit that interests me is a feature that I can use to update clients immediately of special offers, last minute appointments available due to cancellations etc. I know I could do this via Facebook etc but this app shows a notification on the clients phone each time something is updated on the app so would hopefully give an more immediate response. I don't really fancy paying for an app just for this feature. Does anyone know of an app builder or something similar that would do this?

I don't think it's worth while.
Far better to sign up for TextLocal. It's free. You just pay a bulk lot of texts and put all your customers into the database and send out a text whenever you want and it auto sends it all out instantly for you.

I was thinking along this line myself. I certainly don't want to pay £20 a month just for the notification service. Thanks for the advice.

Wow would love an app for my clients!

Latest posts

Back