Mobile appointment book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylz4684

Reaction score
I went mobile a few months ago and have been using my iphone to book my appointments. Now Im a lot busier I think I could do to put it in a proper diary coz im scared my phone breaks etc...
Ive had a look on the internet and i cant find a decent appointment book thats suitable for mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions? x

I went mobile a few months ago and have been using my iphone to book my appointments. Now Im a lot busier I think I could do to put it in a proper diary coz im scared my phone breaks etc...
Ive had a look on the internet and i cant find a decent appointment book thats suitable for mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions? x

Have a look in waterstones they're bound to have one x

When I was mobile I used a standard diary, day to a page. There are some beautiful swish ones out there to impress your clients with, and if you're anything like me, you'll get a little thrill every time you look at it!.. I do really love stationery tho!!:green:

When I was mobile I used a standard diary, day to a page. There are some beautiful swish ones out there to impress your clients with, and if you're anything like me, you'll get a little thrill every time you look at it!.. I do really love stationery tho!!:green:

Yeh ive had a look and there are some lovely ones around. I really like to be able to see a week to a page but there are no diaries with enough space for a full days appointments. So I think I will have to go with the day to a page. :confused:

I use a day to a page diary a6 size. On my busy days where I have about 7-10appts it fits it all in fine especially if they are regulars I just write their name in and time.

I got my last one from rymans it was about £5 but just got a new one from paperchase £7.50 and they are a perfect size for travelling around with and you can usually get a nice selection of colours.

Hi there I use google calenders on my iPhone so you can use it on your phone or on your main pc. Each time you use the different methods it syncs so you won't loose any information.

Hi there I use google calenders on my iPhone so you can use it on your phone or on your main pc. Each time you use the different methods it syncs so you won't loose any information.

I also use my phone.

I have a calendar app on my iPhone called pocket informant which syncs with google also.

But u can also use the built in iPhone calendar or several free apps.

So wherever you update it from - if its your phone or PC using an app or from signing into google Calendars everything is synced together and backed up. You won't lose ur info.

Thanx guys youve been very helpful! Think im going to get a proper diary. Had a look at the ones from paperchase and there great so I think im going to go with one of those. :)

Latest posts

Back