Mobile basin problems!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clareh

Level 3 hairdresser, nail and brow tech
Reaction score
I bought a mobile basin from eBay - seems very similar to most I've seen and pretty sturdy. I bought it to wash my mums hair as she isn't very mobile. Anyway I can't seem to get the angle right and we have a right laugh as I seem to give her a full body wash unintentionally. Any tips to stop me drowning my poor mum?! We are currently using a wicker chair with it Xx

I just see no one has awnsered this....

I found that lowering it and tipping it back is the best, and I also bought a separate rubber for the neck so it dosnt leak from the back, and making sure they stay still and keep leaned back against the basin (just like you would in salon)

I mean I have used a cutting collar at the same time as washing so the water dosnt run down the back, which is a brilliant thing to do just make sure you clean up after as it will leave a puddle on the floor if they have a small neck....

I have had great success with mine I love it! Saved my back when pregnant and I can take other pregnant women and older ladies who can't bend over the bath :) x

Latest posts

Back