Mobile beauticians in Kent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyx

Reaction score
Are their any mobile beauty therapists in the Kent area?
X

Where abouts are you based? X

Orpington/Bromley. How about you? x

Tunbridge wells/Tonbridge/Sevenoaks and surrounding areas. How's business for you? You been mobile long? X

me! i'm in Belvedere.

Me! I'm in Gravesend X

It's alright, could be better. Would help if my car didn't just die on me! :O getting a new one next week lol. I had 5000 leaflets printed and dropped maybe 250 but dont want to do any more until I get my new car lol. Still, the couple of clients I got from that already made me the money back from what I spent to get them printed. Been mobile since last summer so not that long. How about you? How are you finding it? x

Since December last year. I left a really busy salon so I'm finding it hard being quiet! I have done the same as you, put some leaflets out. Haven't got as many new clients as I would like though! In just debating with myself how else I can get noticed. Like promotions or any other way of getting out there? X

I really don't know I've tried loads of things and I still have weeks where there's nothing! I tried emailing schools, not 1 reply and I was offering discounts and stuff. I've put my details on every free listing website I can find and update my website regularly. I think I just need to deliver the rest of my leaflets as I'm not that busy through march yet but have had loads of work in jan + feb. confused a bit! x

Hi Love BeautyX, I'm mobile and live in Rotherfield, Nr Crowborough so technically East Sussex, but do occasionally treat clients in Tunbridge Wells. My main areas tend to be the villages and towns in East Sussex, so Crowborough, Wadhurst, Heathfield and Uckfield.

I've been mobile since 2008 and its taken a long time for business to pick up but I am slowly getting there. It's a long old slog, but so worth it and I really, really love my job. Good luck hun xxxx

Im in Kent mainly covering medway and maidstone but have a fair bit of business in the tonbridge to cranbrook area too. Only working evening still alongside my fulltime job but Im so busy i have turn folks away sometimes :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back