Mobile beauty equipment/storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lottiec8

Reaction score
hi :)

Im starting up mobile beauty, doing hopi ear candling and gel polish to start with. I have purchased a fold up beauty table. Trying to decide what else I need. Do most people use a fold up table, fold up chairs? Any recommendations on what to use? Also looking at cases and bags. Love the look of the roo bags, anyone use these?

Thank you in advance :)

I use the Roo BellaRoo bag & 2 matching cubes for my Shellac. They are a great size & get a lot in them with organised packing. Clients comment how nice it all looks too, so it must look professional :)

When they book i ask if they have a dining table & 2 chairs & ask if we can use that. I have a folding table but try & avoid lugging it about with me! Xx

I use the Roo BellaRoo bag & 2 matching cubes for my Shellac. They are a great size & get a lot in them with organised packing. Clients comment how nice it all looks too, so it must look professional :)

When they book i ask if they have a dining table & 2 chairs & ask if we can use that. I have a folding table but try & avoid lugging it about with me! Xx

Thats great thank you I will have a look :) xx

I'm mobile too and use almost the full range of roo bags for all my different treatments, they are ace as they have so many pockets! The cube with full zip around is perfect for gel and fits all my kit, I have an additional box for further polishes, just keep them in dark storage and not exposed too much to light. Like minkeybox I tend to cover clients table and work on that. Get yourself a couple of large bags too, the Sally's or tkmaxx bags are ace for towels and couch rolls so you can sling them over your arm! Good luck! X

Latest posts

Back