Mobile business uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore suggestions on tunics ladies? Starting college next week & I've put on weight over the summer so don't think my college one will fit so need to buy one myself just now xx

I got mine from eBay, good quality and reasonable price too think if was like £16 with postage and was new. It's purple to go with my scheme and got the diamanté buttons, they had lots of colours too

Haha starting to think I must look a right state going to clients! I go in skinny jeans and converses? Hmm. Haha, unless its my first tome with that one then i upgrade to a blouse, black jeans and dolly shoes lol. I'm just too much of a laid back person I reckon, maybe need to smarten up, may consider a tunic with my logo :/ xxx View attachment 40938

Haha, I wear exactly the same! Converse and skinnies are cool ;)
Saying that, I'm looking to get some customised tshirts and towels, there's a page on fb called tip top (I think) ill double check and get back to you, but they look really good!
Will smarten up the jeans and converse lol

Top tip customised towels on fb
Just what I'm looking for :)

Latest posts

Back