Mobile - Clients using own shower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
Just read an interesting thread on body scrubs and how to remove if working as a mobile therapist.

Just wondered if any mobile therapists ask their clients to use their own shower and what sort of response they've had to this? x

Just read an interesting thread on body scrubs and how to remove if working as a mobile therapist.

Just wondered if any mobile therapists ask their clients to use their own shower and what sort of response they've had to this? x

you will generally find absolutley no problem whatsoever..its done everyday of the week throught the country....better in the shower than the kitchen floor:lol:

They are happy, why shouldn't they be! To be honest it's nicer than using a salon shower as you know who's been using it!

Either they can shower or you can remove the scrub with mitts, very time consuming I suppose to the therapist.

I've had no-one complain about having a shower when I've done body scrubs.

I did mitt in the past until my mum pointed out to me that from a clients point of view it is much warmer to jump in the shower than have it mitted off as you can feel a little cool if the skin is slightly damp. Plus they can have more time being pampered rather than washed! :hug:

if I booked a body scrub with a mobile therapist, I would assume i would jump in my shower afterwards

not a problem for me at all

I don't know why on earth I've never thought of asking!! Much nicer for client and far easier from the therapist's point of view as it will remove every last trace. I am going to give it a go!x

Latest posts

Back