Mobile Girl/Teen Manicure Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
I am looking to go mobile with parties at this time. I have worked through most of my issues on services and supplies but there is still a big one I could use advice on.

I am looking to write up a service contract/agreement and could use feedback as to what goes into it. Here is what I have come up with so far.

-services provided
-fees (deposit/refund/payment required)
-cancellation policy
-liability (for chemicals and girls in their home)

I would also inculde a questionairre in the packet which would ask about the event-themes-colors-ect.

What am I missing???

I am looking to go mobile with parties at this time. I have worked through most of my issues on services and supplies but there is still a big one I could use advice on.

I am looking to write up a service contract/agreement and could use feedback as to what goes into it. Here is what I have come up with so far.

-services provided
-fees (deposit/refund/payment required)
-cancellation policy
-liability (for chemicals and girls in their home)

I would also inculde a questionairre in the packet which would ask about the event-themes-colors-ect.

What am I missing???

Look for somone else doing the same thing and request a copy of theirs. Then adapt it for yourself.

Latest posts

Back