Mobile hairdresser in Coventry needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peksy86

Reaction score
Hi guys, don't know if this is the right place to post as I am a newbie on here :)

I recently had extensions installed (weave method) but the hair used stinks and moults and is really crispy. I did buy it with the suggestion of the hairdresser who colour matched the hair, unfortunately I couldn't get into the store Zoya on Foleshill Road because of my wheelchair and didn't get too much of a look of the quality of hair. I sat outside while she discussed it with the store owner, I checked out the colour and gave her the money to pay....I took the hairdresser as knowing what was best.

anywho, I need the hair removed and nicer hair put in, I bought some stranded purple desire which I know and love. Can anyone come to my house to take the old ones out, install the new ones and blend them with my own hair for a reasonable price? I'm not loaded lol, if I was I'd have had the raccoon extensions installed instead...unfortunately, my hair is weak and does not grow healthy due to genetics :( Quotes are welcome :)

Firstly please don't buy hair from foleshill road again! Seriously!

You need to go back to your extensionist and tell her your problems. If the hair is what you say it is then she should be dealing with the problem. What hair did you get fitted?

Firstly please don't buy hair from foleshill road again! Seriously!

You need to go back to your extensionist and tell her your problems. If the hair is what you say it is then she should be dealing with the problem. What hair did you get fitted?

I did and she offered to take them out and see what she could do but she is off for two weeks on holiday and I don't think I can take the burn/wet dog hair smell that I keep getting...so am looking elsewhere :(

I am never going back to Foleshill again, never! I bought some stranded hair fashions - purple desire in 99j and 1B and it is silky smooth, super soft, super glossy and hardly ever tangles.`Just need to find someone who can sort this mess out for me and give me nice hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D issue is though, I am in a wheelchair and finding a hairdresser that does a good weave on Caucasian/Mediterranean hair is impossible.

Latest posts

Back